Every sunset is a new canvas the Artists paints just once.


 Every sunset is a new canvas the Artists paints just once.


Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and safe, especially anyone facing some of the hard weather that has been happening around the US. I know it has been forever since I have written, I just have not had any time. My family and I have been working back in the States for a while, and are now preparing to return to Brazil. We spent some time in Philadelphia, New York and Denver this fall, working with the homeless and people in need there.  
Now once again we are getting ready to leave. We are all working hard to learn Portuguese (which is really tough especially since our minds default to Spanish) practicing new dances, magic, and theatrical acts, sewing costumes, writing reading material, working on music and starting to pack. I am hoping to bring back toys, gifts,  Gospels of John, sanitary items and rain ponchos for the people we work with depending on what I can get together and if various companies will help us. Shortly after we arrive we will be performing at a number of events for orphans, for the city and at the largest prison there.  
We hope to give a certain orphanage a Christmas, so if any of you have access to small games, puzzles, or stuffed animals, even used stuff, I sure would be grateful for a contribution (you could email me and I'd send you an address to ship them to).  I'll try to write more soon, for now I leave you with some pictures of the sky I caught this fall. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you get to spend time with your families and cherish those things that matter the most. I am grateful for so many things, but above all, I am grateful to the One that gave His life 2000 years ago. 

If you want to see proof of  the Fathers personal love for you, just look to the sky.