I would rather regret an action in life, then live with the regret of inaction.

I would rather regret an action in life, then live with the regret of inaction. 



Hi everyone! I know it's been like 90 years since I wrote, we have just been extremely busy and don't usually have good internet access. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year, I can't believe it's 2015! It seems like these last few months have gone especially fast. 



My family and I have been very busy preparing to return to South America. Both working to save up finances, and working to prepare things that we will give out and do in our presentation (like the video with the door I mentioned a while ago and I'll post some pictures of it some day). 
I wrote a lot of companies to see if they could donate some things to our family such as tin blankets, New Testaments, little stuffed animals, bracelets and hats. Most companies said no, ignored my letters, emails and calls and some even hung up on me. But after some work, a number of managers and even some big companies decided to go beyond company policies and help us out. We do not have a tax exempt number nor are we an established foundation so that always makes it harder, but it was a blessing to reach some individuals that really cared about the work we do and wanted to help us make a difference. I also visited a number of thrift stores where the managers were willing to give us some barely used stuffed animals. 



So any way, we were able to get some cool stuff to take back with us down South, the only problem...getting it all there. It was like working on a massive puzzle figuring out how to pack everything and fit it all in to our allotted luggage and we will still be pushing the weight and size limits. 
So anyway, this is just a short post to say I am back and will be updating more often. We fly out shortly and I'll let you know how it goes getting through the airport and if the SWAT team is called in to search us with all our weird, overfilled boxes and bags of stuffed animals and tin blankets (which I'm sure will set off the scanner thing). 
Check out this puppet theater I made out of a pop up changing room.
It folds down, only weighs 5 pounds and can be used anywhere
(I know, I'm brilliant :).
I have been in contact with the director of the prisons, and he already scheduled us to visit four prisons, doing multiply presentations in each one, within our first week there, so we will definitely hit the ground running and we will rely on the Fathers grace and mercy to carries us as we bring His love to others.  
Golden Glory!