Change is Beautiful.

Change is Beautiful.

I sure do love the fall! The crisp coolness in the air, the wild geese, beautiful colors and college football (specifically Notre Dame Football :)). I took this picture looking straight up. 
So here is the video I promised, I know it's way too long but I was trying to fit over 7 months into a short video, (hopefully I'll get at least 5 views). If you have a spare 20 minutes and decent internet connection, then you can journey through South America with my family and I and see some of the places where we perform. The music I used is just a random collection of songs, some we wrote and some by other various artists.  




We visited Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Denver and other cities through the US where we were able to share with a lot of different people and help out some of the homeless and hungry that live in those cities. I was surprised how many homeless there were in Chicago. It seemed like so many more than in previous years. So many sad stories of bad circumstances that got worse and ended in a tragic situation. I talked to a man who had lost his legs in the Iraqi war, lost his house and now was on the streets. It's just outrageous, I mean this guy fought for the country and now he has nothing! Another man who had come to the city to visit, gotten robbed and was now left with nothing. There was a women in a wheel chair who had had cancer, lost her job and was trying to survive off of disability and what she made from begging. She had the most amazing, upbeat attitude and no self pity. 


There were also a number of people who just could not find a job, and were on the street while they were looking. Really, anyone of us could find ourselves in situations like these. Sometimes things just happen outside of our control and we have no say about it, and sometimes we make a mistake with bad consequences. We have to try to be sensitive to those around us in need and help when we can. 
I met this one women named Trina down town Philadelphia. She looked fine, just like any other middle class lady walking by, but part way through our conversation she told me she was homeless and living in a box behind a church. She had a long tragic story but said she knew God would not give her more than she could handle and  had a very tender humble attitude. I was able to help her out and talked to her for a while. We shared to so many people down town New York City from all over the world. One man asked for our prayers as he said he would soon be going in for open heart surgery after already having multiple surgeries. He was not so sure he would survive this one.  We talked to many individuals and shared the love of the Father with them. 
A shot of my brother as we rode the train to Chicago.
We are working and preparing to return to South America. We have collected some footage and photographs that we are going to use to put together a dvd and other things to use as gifts and tools to communicate the beauty of Gods love (I put some photos on the "Photo Gallery"page for you to see). 
Once again I ask if any of you may have, or know someone who has the means to help us in anyway. I really hope to bring back some small gifts to give to the people we work with, especially the prisoners and orphans. It would be ideal to get a large quantity of those tin survival blankets to give to the prisoners and some small beanie baby stuffed animals for the children, also bracelets are a cool gift and take up hardly any space. Maybe you could keep it in mind and some time you would see those items on sale, or someone would cross your path that has access to these things. I would greatly appreciate and be extremely grateful for any effort you may make.
May God bless you.

 Life is Precious. Let us take time to cherish a moment, to enjoy the beauty around us and see God in even the smallest things. 
I took this shot of tree sap close up. I think it looks like gold.