God Is For Us

Hey there all my amigos. You guys doing ok? From what I have heard a lot of states and cities are opening back up, so hopefully that is a good thing and you will be able to start getting back to normal while remaining safe. Please be really careful and remember that wearing a mask it not that big of an inconvenience and might keep you or someone you love safe:)
Here in Brazil it is all actually getting worse and worse and sadly, the president just got it and cases are going up. The government doesn't really know how to handle everything and there is a lot of chaos. We have not been able to secure a flight back yet, and hope to by late summer. But God is such a good Father who is always near and we know He will lead us. 
At least we have been getting a lot accomplished while being shut in, actually been kind of weird to have spare time:). I hope you have been able to take advantage of some down time too and maybe chip away at a few projects;). 
We are working on a magazine we will have for prisoners when we tour this fall, God willing. And have been also working on our performance, practicing dance choreographies, and magic routines as well as staying in touch with and ministering to hundreds of people across the world we have had the privilege to touch in our work. I also finally got the chance to chip away at an illustrated  children's book I have always wanted to do :) and I will post a link for it here when I get it on amazon. 

The picture above is a sneak preview page from my children's book:).
It is common thinking, especially when things go wrong in our life, to think, 'where is God?' 'Is God with me"? Paul said in Romans 8, "If God is for us..., who can be against us..."? God proved that He is with us by sending us Jesus, His only Son. He gave Jesus the name, Immanuel, meaning "God is with us". And guess what? This all happen before you and I were even born! So not one tiny aspect of salvation depends on you or I trying to be good or earn Gods favor. God did all this, "while we were yet sinners..." Rm.5. 
Nothing you did in your past, are doing now in the present, or will do in the future, effects Gods unconditional love for you. All of our failures, regrets, mistakes, sins and short comings, have no effect on the absolute power of the cross and His forgiveness. He gave us everything, now all we have to give Him this beautiful, phenomenal thing  that Jesus authored, called "faith". To believe Him like a child.  
There is so much we just don't know. So many questions, concerns, why this why that. But His love, surpasses our knowledge. The world is full of suffering and pain because it belongs to the devil. Jesus constantly talked about Heaven because He knew this world would never be ok and wanted to put the emphasis on His world. So when life gets you down my dear friend, and it feels like the weight of the world is crashing down on you, believe Jesus. Talk to Him. Be the child inside and believe in Him who overcame the world. 
Be strong guys, stay with the fight, love ya -  Ruth 


I Believe.
I painted this one thinking about one day that a guy named, Abraham, walked out into the night. He looked up at the stars and said, "God, I believe you". And in the moment faith was found. Now instead of having to try to be right, we can believe and God will count that faith as righteousness. So one of these nights look up at the sky my friend, and just believe in a perfect Father. 
I put some other new art work on the "art gallery" page here for you to enjoy and use if you want. I was thinking about trying to start a little greeting card company, but what I learned so far is that selling cards on-line you could make a whopping 10 cents a sale so, not sure it will be my get rich quick company:)